Tuesday, February 24, 2009

REST

The song by Shane and Shane In You was what I woke to. Here is the chorus:

"In YouI find my rest.In YouI find my death.In YouI find my all and my emptiness,Somehow it all makes sense."

Very interesting point for me is that I only woke up to the part where it says "In you I find my rest." Am I resting in God's Word and on him daily?? I have to say no. I fail everyday. I struggle with this everyday. Resting in the Word and on Him for strength for the day that I know only He can give to me.

I am not a perfect person and I know that! Somehow it does make sense that God knows exactly what I need for the day and what I need to do is follow that without hesitation and with joy!

Hope you have a wonderful day and let me know how I can be a help to you.

Sara

No comments: