Friday, November 20, 2009

New Moon

Last night and this morning as thousands of happy Twilight fans across America sat in line and waited for midnight to come, I would like to let you know, i too was one of those giddly people waiting for the movie to start.

The theater in which i saw the movie had four showings 12:01, 12:05, 12:10, and12:15 of which all were full.

Without giving some of the movie away an interesting situation arose as we watched with giddy screams, as the first time Jacob took his shirt off (and oh those lovely muscles were nice and tight and for the most part every girls dream) all the oxygen left the room, in the midst of all this a love story enfolds.

This love as most love storys goes has tragedy, and when that tragedy came many in the theater had very damp eyes. The two girls sitting next to me, during these scenes, you could hear sobbing and grasping of air. Comical as it may seem, I too at times felt the well of emotion in the form of tears welling in my eyes.

As the researcher in me loves watching people I couldn't help but notice the joy and elation on girls and guys' faces when we were told to "follow me."
This makes me wonder back when Jesus was around and he came up to people and said these very same words if elation, joy, excitment, wonder, mystery was in the minds of those he called in this wall.

something to think on more.

Ta ta for now!! have a wonderful weekend!!

No comments: