Sunday, February 14, 2010

What??? Are you Kidding me??

These two questions come together for some people during times of distress, excitement, shock.

For me, it's a bit of shock, excitement, concern. The statement out of sight out of mind comes to my thoughts as i share this new post.

Life issues/struggles that may not always be around you, and you forget about for a while becasue they are just not a part of your life and then one day these issues/struggles just hit you in the face! And for the next day or so that is the top issue you think about...ARGH! in exciting and non-exciting ways.

What????Are you Kidding ME??? I thought i was over that? I thought I had just moved on?? Guess what...i lied to myself.

I'm not going to go further now. If you have questions feel free to ask. I will totally be open and honest with you in person.

1 comment:

kelly summers said...

do i know what you are talking about?