Monday, April 5, 2010

46 days and counting

So...I have challenged myself just now!! to see if i can write on my blog for the next 46 days!! That is when i will be graduating from Seminary with my 2nd Master's Degree.

I think it will be fun, and who knows what each day will bring. Hopefully i will be able to writed something at different times of the day. This will also be interesting to see where my thoughts have taken me that day!!

here's to 46 more days of blogging in a row. forgive me if i skip a day, but know i will try my hardest not to skip!

Hope all out there in blog land is having a wonderful monday.

how is mine....thanks for asking....BUSY!! Coming back to work with having Friday off makes for a long day and it's only 12:45. I feel as though i have already worked an 8 hour day with all the "fun" things i have done! oh well...lunch comes soon and i'm ready for it.

ok...back to work!! :)

SHECK

3 comments:

sarah. said...

i'm VERY excited about this.

Anonymous said...

I just realized Sara Heck, Lindsay Hendricks, Emily Hew, are in alphabetical order for graduation!!

heckles said...

yes but i am not graduating with an mdiv...i am so sad i won't be sitting with you guys because that would have been the bomb!!