Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Blessings


Unexpected blessings are all around. Today i was given one. Yesterday, I volunteered to keep children during a time when ladies of the seminary could go and meet together for a time of "REFUGE" from class, husbands, work. A time for women of the seminary either taking classes or not to come and be in community with each other.


Upon going to the place where I was to meet and greet children, none came. We waited for about 30 mins to make sure that we didn't leave to soon. We called Ms. Helen to let her know we still after 30 minutes didn't have any children. She told us we could leave and thanks for coming and waiting for the kids.


This was a paying gig and I did come to terms with myself that since we had no kids that we weren't going to get paid. This morning Ms. Helen handed me a petty cash slip for an amount that will help me get what i need for the rest of the week. I am so blessed and grateful for a God that provided this for me. He know my need and all I have to do is fully trust in the Lord.


yeah....there's that verse.....Proverbs 3:5-6 "Trust in the LORD with ALL your heart." not just some of it, but all of it!! "and lean not on your own understanding." don't think that you know just exactly what you need and how you will always be able to get it! "In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths."


just like the butterfly who feels like a new creature, and is. i want to say a big HALLELUJAH!! and THANK YOU LORD for your mighty works!


peace be on you today.

Sara