Saturday, April 24, 2010

Tic Toc Tic Toc

The day is such a beautiful one!! I was able to play some volleyball with a bunch of friends this afternoon!

It's funny how some things feel like they drag on and on, but when you are not thinking of time...it seems as though it's only but a couple of minutes ago you were just starting the activity you so enjoy doing.

As I write each day I feel the the first emotion that time is moving so slowly. 27 days feels in one sense so close...thinking about how much needs to get done before then etc, but also, it feels like it will never get here!
"Senioritis?" maybe, but i do know that motivation for seeking the "what's next" for my life is overwhelming me...when you think of me(whenever, or if ever that may be...please just say a prayer for direction and guidance. I know the Lord has something special lined up, but i would like to know now instead of later.tic toc, tic toc....

Thanks for reading, and listening to my heart.

Sara

Oh...btw...the trip to South Korea is a no go. The cost was to high for me to be able to be gone that long of a time. It's totally fine, i'm not distraught or bummed about it. I do have things to focus on for my summer here and for my church!! ok..i'm rambling. Continue to have a wonderful weekend.

Sara(once again)

No comments: