Friday, April 9, 2010

Milk and Honeybuns!!

42 more days until graduation!

This morning for breakfast, i had a nice cup of vitamin d milk and 2 honeybuns!! I love the combination. But for me i wished that i had some butter for the buns!! That's right i said it. My father of all people started this wantingness(is that a word) for butter with honeybuns and cinnamon rolls. If you haven't tried it you should!

Put the butter on the honeybun/cinnamon roll and then put in the microwave for roughly 20-25 seconds. You will then have the warm gooey breaded goodness with melted butter on top!

And this meal/dessert whatever you want to call it can not be eaten unless you have a cup of milk. the combination is out of control!

The nutritional value is less than great, but when you crave a little piece of home for breakfast and live on a tight budget!! Honeybuns and milk can work!!

Even as I write this, I am able to relive the taste and feeling I have when I eat this "meal"

Have a wonderful friday and a wonderful weekend. To start off my weekend i get to go with good friends and have a birthday dinner at Outback Steakhouse!! Happy Birthday Kelly!!! Can't wait for the amazing aussie fries, steak, coke, and dessert!!

Word to all!
Sara