Friday, April 16, 2010

How you feeling?

It's so wonderful to hear pure elation from people who are so excited about news they have just received. It is a joy that can only be expressed through smiles. You know what i'm talking about. The kind of smiles that make your face hurt, the kind of smiles that make your face shine!!

I like to think that I'm a person that people like to share these life situations with. I may not be the first person they tell, but it's always nice to know that someone cares enough about you that they want you to be a part of the joy that is overwhelming them.

Today i am rejoycing becasue my friend who has been searching for a job was called and asked to accept the position. I am also blessed because i found a plane ticket home that was the right amount to spend a week at home during my brother's wedding. The cool thing is, is that i thought i was going halfsies with my parents on the ticket and they called me this morning and told me they were booking the flight themselves for me. What an honor to be called a Heck today.

I also feel good becasue of the beautiful weather we have here in NorCal! It's a lovely 70 degrees. The sun is shinning and I'm about to enjoy a wonderful walk as I get to marvel at creation and think of the One who created all in it.

Have a blessed weekend. Oh btw, i found out how i can text messages to my blog. I will be trying out this new way to blog this weekend!!

SHECK

1 comment:

sarah. said...

:) yay. I like the sharing you do. It lets "us" in on your life & joys & blessings. thank you.