Tuesday, April 27, 2010

OMG!!!

My how time goes passing by!!! On a scale from 1 - 10 how would you rate your crazy life? Yes, I said it, your crazy life. I mean, i think everyone has crazy moments, times, days, months, etc in their life.

For me, i would have to answer about an 8. Why?

1. There are 24 more days until I walk across a stage with people telling me i have completed all the requriements for a Master's Degree!! Crazy

2. There are 5 more days until my brother and niece's birthday!! Awesome

3. There are 43 more days until I leave on a Jet plane to TEXAS!! Crazy

4. There are 46 more days until my brother gets married!! CRAZY (did i mention i have a brother and that he's younger than me??) whatevs!!

5. My friends are having life changing situations in thier lives that are amazing and "once in a lifetime" type of situations!! Crazy

ok, that is enough crazies for one day!! Ha!!

Take time today to sit and rest in the LORD, for He is our Refuge and Strength!

Love,
Sara

No comments: