Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Burning the Candle

Do you ever stop to think you are in over your head. Committ to things you know you shouldn't but because of the way it appeals to your fleshly desires you say "Yes, I will do that?"

Well, i'm in a bit of a conumdrum!! I like others i know double book myself with activities on top of activities.

My selfish, it's all about me nature says...what's there to worry about, you can do both!! My body/spirit/soul tells me..."Heck, your body can handle it, but we reccomend that you don't do this.."

What voice am I going to listen to? Will I feel ashamed if I do the things I want? Will i pay for it later? Is this even what's going on? What Choice are you going to make? What about the people involved? Are they going to trust you? Will you let them down? Is it ok to be "late" to the next event?

Maybe this flood of questions has sometime gone through your thoughts as you contemplate what to do in your double booking times...

Is this a good vs. bad situation? Is this the H.S's way of telling me to stop burning the candle at both ends? Am I telling myself i need to choose a side?

Wow....What a challenge....Something we should all think about as we try to make sure our heart, soul, and mind are ready to work for the Glory of God.

P.S. sorry no posts sunday or yesterday. but there are only 31 more days until I graduate!! So exciting.

Write to you later!!
Sara

No comments: