Tuesday, April 6, 2010

DUKE

Good morning to you all. If you haven't heard yet the Duke Blue Devils beat Butler Buldogs(i think that's their mascot). Why me a person in NorCal would be excited about this??? Well it means that I, yes I and 3 others get to have dinner paid for by my job.

I am soooo excited. I get to pick anywhere i want and can take whomever i want. Who to pick and where to go?? well...you know that graduation is now 45 days away. So i am thinking to surprise my mom and dad with this dinner and possibly one other person. We shall see. Who that person is....sorry, can't tell!! :)

Where to go....the options are endless....The Buckeye, Izzy's, Cliffside Resturant in the city overlooking Ocean Beach, Left Bank in Larkspur...many other good places that I may not even know about.

I will tell once that day comes, but you all will just have to wait with me!

Blessings on your day,
SHECK

3 comments:

Shan said...

congrats Sara! Thats pretty stinking AWESOME

Unknown said...

Congrats! You pulled it out. Just let me know what night so I can make sure Emily will be home to watch Aubrey while I go to dinner with you and your parents. ;)

Garth Clayborn said...

If you need me to be your "plus one" I don't mind. I love Cheesecake Factory and The Melting Pot.