Wednesday, April 14, 2010

One Down! One to GO!!!

Last night was the final night class for this semester. It was a joyus, but in a way a sad class. We, the 12 of us, have been through a journey together this past semester. It was one, if not my favorite class that I have taken at seminary. The intimacy of sharing your journey is precious. I thank each and everyone in my class who was open about thier journey. Thank you God also for me being able to do the same.

Most of you know that it is hard for me to talk about what's going on in my life. It is something I have had to keep to myself for a long time. This class has been so beneifical for my life that I am seeking to continue on in Spiritual Direction. Whether it be as a person who goes to it or if I would be a good Director. We shall see...

Last night was also exciting for me becasue it gets me one day closer to GRADUATION!!! I am so very excited and now have one more class for the entire semester! 37 days!!!!

No comments: