Thursday, April 8, 2010

Red Delicious

Georgia! I love this font. will it be the same on the page? hope so!

Red Delicious is the name of my sweet new ride. She is an '04 Hyundai Santa Fe. She is bright red and i love her. We made the trek out from the W.Falls this past christmas/new years break. I was fortunate to have my friend Lindsay be able to make the drive back to the bay area with me. We traveled through snow, at times we thought our life was in danger of spinning out of control, but it never happened and we are still here to tell you the story!

It is interesting to think that i am in love with an object that can't love me back....do i love objects that can love me back or do i choose to neglect them??

Take the Love Check....can i honestly that my life reflects these characteristics of love?

1 Corithinas 13
"Suppose I speak in the languages of human being and of angels. If i don't have love, I am only a loud gong or a noisy cymbal. Suppose i have the gift of prophecy. Suppose I can understand all the secret things of God and know everything about him. And suppose I have enough faith to move mountains. If I don't have love, I am nothing at all. Suppose i give everything I have to poor people. And suppose I give my body to be burned. If i don't have love, I get nothing at all.
Love is patient. Love is kind. It does not wand what belongs to others. It does not brag. It is not proud. It is not rude. It does not look out for its own interests. It does not easily become angry. It does not keep track of other people's wrongs.
Love is not happy with evil. But it is full of joy when the truth is spoken. It always protects. It always tusts. It alway hopes. It never gives up.
LOVE NEVER FAILS."
I know that my life doesn't reflect all these characteristics, but i'm thankful for the grace that is given to me to be able to learn and change my life so that i can have this love in me for others.
Have a wonderful day!
Sara